Hardin Water Tower

Hardin-Central School

Christian Church

Wakenda Cemetery

Wakenda Cemetery

The Wakenda Cemetery is located on 144th Street approximately 7 miles north of the City of Hardin. The Wakenda Cemetery traces its beginning to 1895 when David B. Bowman donated land for a church and cemetery.

The Wakenda Cemetary has a 4 member Board of Directors. The Board tends to all business and care of the cemetery.

President: Jim Bowman
Vice President: Gerald Mason
Secretery/Treasurer: Kent Wheeler
Grave Marker: David Minnick

Please send donations to the Wakenda Board Treasurer: Kent Wheeler, 47727 E. 144th Street, Hardin, MO 64035