Hardin Water Tower

Hardin-Central School

Christian Church

Hardin Cemetery

Hardin Cemetery

The Hardin Cemetery is located on Highway 10 about ¼ mile south of the City of Hardin. The Hardin Cemetery traces its beginning to 1828 as a cemetery for Walnut Grove Church. On Oct. 4th, 1905 the Hardin Cemetery Association was formed.

The Hardin Cemetery is a not-for-profit organization with a six-member Board of Directors.

President: Steve Shirley
Vice President: Francis Carter
Secretary: Anna Bell Lam
Treasurer: Joanne Boggess
Member: Barbara Fifer
Member: Charles Russell

Please send donations for the Hardin Cemetery to the board president:
Steve Shirley
10081 Shirley Circle
Hardin, MO 64035