Hardin Water Tower

Hardin-Central School

Christian Church

Cemetery Associations

Hardin Cemetery
Hwy. 10 Hardin MO

The Hardin Cemetery is located on Highway 10 about ¼ mile south of the City of Hardin. The Hardin Cemetery traces its beginning to 1828 as a cemetery for Walnut grove Church. On Oct. 4th, 1905 the Hardin Cemetery Association was formed. More >>


Lavelock Cemetery
Route A, Hardin, MO

The Lavelock Cemetery is located on Route A about 2 miles north of the City of Hardin. The Lavelock Cemetery traces its beginning to 1845 when Mr. And Mrs. John W. Morris donated three acres of land for a church and cemetery. In 1870, George Morris and wife made a second deed for the ground when an entire new directorate board was elected for the cemetery. More >>


Wakenda Cemetery
144th Street, Hardin, MO

The Wakenda Cemetery is located on 144th Street approximately 7 miles north of the City of Hardin. The Wakenda Cemetery traces its beginning to 1895 when David B. Bowman donated land for a church and cemetery. More >>